Friday, December 11, 2009

All wrapped up

I'm wrapping the Christmas presents, actually putting bows on them this year. I pulled down the paper I'd bought over the last several years and determined to use it up before buying any more. I'm sure you know where this is headed.

I decided that I didn't like some it. The scenes weren't right. I think I'd won it at a pre-school raffle. So I set it aside. Plus, some of what I have is thinner than I'd like. And I've had it a long time and not used it...

But I still had enough. If I ran out of paper, I have lots of bags I've saved from previous Christmases.

Then I was at World Market and saw this great paper. Brown with forest animals. Half-price. Bought two. No more, I told myself.

That lasted until I was at Hobby Lobby and their prices are great and there was this red paper with reindeer. And I do love reindeer...

Hopeless. Absolutely hopeless.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home