Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Be-gloved

I'm right-handed and obviously careless with that hand because I have once again run out of right-handed kitchen gloves.

I've never liked to do dishes bare-handed. My skin used to break out most unbecomingly if exposed to too much dishwater, so I early on adopted the "living gloves" as part of my kitchen retinue. Finding a slit in a right-hand finger would have me scrambling below the sink to retrieve another package of gloves.

Eventually, I wised up and bought several pair, opening the packages and dividing the contents into two zippy bags, well-marked, Left and Right.

With another little accident today, I'm down to one right and a multitude of lefts. I need to find someone as clumsy with their left as I am with my right. I could probably spare a dozen.

Takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home