Tuesday, December 07, 2010

24 Days of Ornaments: Dec the 8th



Ah, the Hotel Del Coronado, San Diego. We had a lovely week there about 15 years ago. I toured the top "dome" and talked the front desk into letting me into the ballroom so I could practice my songs on the piano for the Easter cantata at church. We stayed in the original building, in an odd little corner room with a view of the roof. The bathroom was terribly small and the crack under the door into the hall terribly large. I would love to go back.

This is just one of the "vacation" Christmas ornaments we've picked up. I keep it in its special box. Others include Boston's Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Glacier Bay in Montana (a gift from my in-laws), the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg TN, and Alaska.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home