Sunday, November 07, 2010

DST--gone!

As long as there's been Daylight Savings Time for me to enjoy, I've reveled in it. An extra hour of daylight in the evening was just perfect for my inner clock. I always hated to see it go and for us to 'fall back' into what one of my friends calls, God's time.

But not this year. This year, I've grown to hate the darkness in the morning. I'm an early riser, before 6 in the morning, and while a bit of dark is fine, not having any real light until way after 7 was upsetting my inner apple cart. So it was with something akin to glee that I turned all our clocks back last night.

My reward? A bit of light this morning before I'd been up for long. Of course, I'll have the opposite tale to tell when it's dark at six or so this evening, but I'll just click the blinds closed and go on about my business.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM CST, Blogger Carol said...

I'm late in reading your posts....but I love God's time! Let there be light in the early morning - yea!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home