Tuesday, May 15, 2007

How does a week go by so fast?

It's been almost a week since I posted. How can that be? What have I been doing?

Well, I actually wrote some. That's a good thing. Worked in the garden quite a bit. Went shopping on the way to a wonderful Mother's Day afternoon with my granddaughter (her parents were there, too). Explored the public bathrooms at a mall, thought I'd remember all the particulars and then didn't, so I was back at square haven't-done-anything immediately.

But today I had my notebook in hand.

Nordstrom's NorthPark Mall, Dallas: The women's lounge. Right there should warn you you'll be okay. There were couches and a sitting room where I've seen mothers and infants before. It earns a 110 for the large baby changer and the auto-flush.

NorthPark Mall, Dallas: Public restrooms downstairs "under" the theatre. Gets a 100. They had separate family restrooms and a nursing room. I've seen this before, but never paid any attention to it until the granddaughter showed up.

Starbucks, Hardin and Eldorado, McKinney: -5 for being a one-holer (but they all are), +5 for the baby changer. 100.

Am I getting easy or just going nice places?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home