Wednesday, January 03, 2007

More on Bertolli

Okay, so it wasn't a Wednesday night, but the Bertolli entree under consideration, Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Ravioli, was meatless, and I knew that wouldn't fly on its own. So I grilled chicken drumsticks (can you say dinner and lunch and lunch and lunch?) and cooked up the Bertolli.

With one caveat, it was as delicious as the others I've reviewed. Exception: garlic. LOTS of garlic. I like garlic, but when there are multiple garlic slices stuck to every ravioli, well... too much garlic. Maybe I bought the bag that was last off the assembly line and they just scooped out all the garlic and into it. Probably not, but I'll give them the benefit of that doubt.

Would I buy it again? Yes, but still not for an entree. And the leftovers (not much as the spouse went back for seconds, that in and of itself is a recommendation) were also good reheated.

I ate them with drumsticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home