Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The most used letters

Occasionally I run across a listing of the most-used letters in English. All I have to do is look at my laptop's keyboard to know the top ones.

My laptop and I are old friends (sometimes we quarrel) and I've worn off the following letters: E and A are practically gone. S and T are in terrible shape. D and N are followed closely by O and C. That surprises me a bit. L and F are showing wear. The SHIFT key is graying. I and T have tiny smudges smearing them.

And I know it's 4 days until Christmas. This should be a Christmas message. Or at the very least, a complaint about the winter solstice.

Just think: after tomorrow, the days start getting longer again.

And I wish everyone the Christmas of their dreams.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home