Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting a leg up

Part of me can't believe I did this, but the other part is just thrilled--I bought leggings! They seemed to be in all the catalogs and the little (depending upon your size) gray outfit in Soma's new catalog was just sooo tempting. Not trusting myself to like it by merely ordering it online (I hate sending things back), I found a store and tried it on. Had to adjust (down!) the size of the leggings which went under the tunic.

I thought I looked pretty good for an old gal. So I turned around and bought a pair of black capri-length leggings too!

Now to wear them. In public.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM CDT, Blogger Unknown said...

You go girl~ you are the style queen!

 
At 2:50 PM CDT, Blogger Unknown said...

How are your cat's doing in all this rain?

 
At 5:06 PM CDT, Blogger Sisker said...

That's me--style queen!

As to the cats, they seem to be doing just fine. I'm not sure where they hide when they're not on the front porch or sitting atop my car under the porte cochere, but the instant the rain stops and it's near dinner time, everyone shows up dry and hungry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home