Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You're never ready

Dancing with the Stars is drawing to a close. I had little interest in this season's contestants when it started as I was unfamiliar with most of them. However, as we all know, familiarity breeds fan-dom.

I was surprised when Lil' Kim was eliminated and knew in my heart of hearts that it was Ty's time to go last night. I think the contest is really between Gilles and Melissa, and Shawn is doing very well to be in the final three.

But I really hated to see Ty go because he has given the Sisk household a new catch phrase. When asked if he was ready for one of his early dances he said, to paraphrase, you're never ready, it just becomes your turn.

Oh, my. Just think of all the things you're never really ready for: marriage, babies, adulthood, death. It just becomes your turn and in you go!

Thanks, Ty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home