Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Now my feelings really are hurt

True to my word to them (although I have my doubts that they believed me), I cut the outside mooching kitties off from their daily feasts at my house on Sunday morning. There was meowing and lashing of tails, even a little bumping on the screen door when they heard me inside and then didn't promptly see me with food dish in hand.

Monday, the hardy souls showed up but neither stayed around as long as on Sunday, nor did they come back as often. As for today... no one was there.

At least they can take a hint. But really now, was I just a full bowl of kibble to them? And it was name-brand kibble too. I guess I was. They've added insult to injury and quickly forgotten me.

Now my feelings really are hurt.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home