Monday, September 03, 2007

The saga continues

Duchess, mama cat in the previous entry, has moved her kittens once again, this time to the dubious place between the a/c units. It is probably easier to defend than the bushes, being in an L-shaped area, but is concrete and not soft dirt. She has all four of them with her and she has ventured no further than the driveway in 3 days. I have not seen the big tom that caused her anxiety earlier.

I am using a hands-off approach, although I will eventually have to capture the little darlings. I was hoping she would grab them up and find a new home for them as she did with last year's brood. I have even emailed friends and loops to advertise their availability. Amazingly, no one has replied in the affirmative.

This is not looking good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home