Thursday, March 15, 2007

Saying good-bye to a blog

No, not mine!

But the first blog I started reading, POD-dy Mouth. Before then, I had not given blogs any thought, and certainly didn't read them. What a waste of time!

However, a blog about the good and better of print-on-demand publishing interested me and I was immediately hooked. I submitted one of my works, but it wasn't chosen to be reviewed. That's the bad news. The good news is that snippets of it weren't chosen to be villified, either!

But as of yesterday, POD-dy Mouth has closed shop, having worn herself out doing an extraordinary job of showing the world that small press/self-publication and sub-par books are not always synonymous. I, for one--and I imagine I'm not alone, will deeply miss her.

So hurry over and indulge in wit and insight. She didn't say how long she would let those words stay around.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home