Thursday, October 09, 2008

Chico's responds

Dated Oct. 4, which was a Saturday and am I ever impressed by that, a letter from Chico's Correspondent Consultant, has now arrived in my snail mail box. And it solves my problems?

Not quite.

I have been added to the "must mail" list. That's snail mail and since I did receive my September catalog, I can now eagerly await the October. The email "blasts" are random. Really? After being on their random-on list for several years, I'm now part of the random-off list just as I stop receiving catalogs, too? Doesn't sound quite right to me.

And, no, I haven't received an email since August. It would seem that if a customer is willing to have emails, then they should, no randomness about it.

The letter went on to tell me which coupon I now have available to me and if I haven't it in hand, how to get proper credit. That's good, except I haven't bought anything in a month.

I'm waiting for an email.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home