Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Put your dancin' shoes back on!

Yes, tis the season once again for Dancing with the Stars, ABC's attempt to enliven and enlighten us. I survived without watching the first 5 "seasons", but having succumbed last spring, I find myself once again at their mercy. However, we missed the first two hours, and although they're on tape, I doubt I'll go watch. I managed to catch up last night.

In the tradition I started the last time out, I'll be doing my best to predict, or at least narrow the range, on who should have spun their last time across the floor. Not having seen Jeff Ross boogie his way into infamy Monday night, all I can say is he must have been pretty bad, if he went and Cloris did not. For a lady of 82, she's most impressive, but... tonight we should say good-bye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home