Wednesday, May 07, 2008

You know it's Mother's Day when...

... you spy an awkward young man in the bath and spa items on sale rack at World Market.

I was perusing one end of the store to the other for bargains and outdoor entertainment ideas. He--about twenty years old, I'd think--was balancing from one foot to the other and had all the appearance of wanting to make a careful decision. I didn't mean to scare him off, but one look at me and he scurried away, as if I'd caught him in ladies' lingerie.

Then as I was leaving Linens'n'Things, two rugged painter types were strolling in. They weren't carrying paintbrushes etc., so I think they were shopping.

As to the bright red motor scooter parked just outside the garden center... how was he going to get anything home?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home