Monday, April 18, 2011

I wish I'd thought of that!

We will shortly be taking a cruise. It will necessitate flying which means small bottles and sample sizes of cosmetics, along with twice as many shoes and clothes as we'll wear. I need to keep in mind that there is a washer and dryer available.

Although I have samples of perfume, I like to take my favorite scent with me. Currently it's Bulgari Amethyst. (That's BULG-ar-i rather than Bul-GAR-i because I stopped and asked the guy at the Bulgari boutique door once.) So I strolled into Nordstrom's to beg samples.

The sales clerk had a much better idea. Really, it was. About the size of a baby carrot, it was a travel perfume holder. You filled it with your own! Squirt, squirt, squirt! They've had them for years! Very popular item for $5.

And it was lots of fun to fill this morning, too!

Now, why couldn't I have thought of something like that?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home