Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why I was at Willow Bend in the first place

Technically, that's The Shops at Willow Bend. Something I know but tend to abbreviate. So, why was I there Tuesday? Surely not just for observing old friends in the food court.

No, got the iPhone 4. I've had an original since Sept 2007. I've loved it and dragged it everywhere, but as the new technologies and upgrades have come out, they've also come with this caveat: not for the original iPhone. So, I haven't even bothered to sync my baby for over a year! It was, alas, a phone. Emailed only if I had to; LOVED it to text; never on the web; a quickie camera whose output I could wifi myself. I hadn't even updated its few apps.

Poor thing. And now it's relegated to the iPhone 4's box.

Once again, the shiny new toy has put the other one away, no matter its length and durability of service.

I think there's a lesson for us all in there.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home