Sunday, July 06, 2008

Disap-pear-ed

Undeterred from my previous night's experience, I set the trap with grapes and banana. Surely no cat would wander into that ploy. So what should I find yesterday morning than--ta da!--a raccoon. A full-grown raccoon. Where did he/she come from? Perhaps it was my targets' parent. A sojourn to the countryside was in order and accomplished.

So... last night, I tried lettuce and tomato and the results are below with outside cat Sammy getting his curiosity satisfied.



Only problem? These are too small to be the little rascals I spied in my pears. But still, a trip to the countryside was in order, where they could meet up with their relative already there.

I continue.

But, let's face it--two at once! WHOA!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home